• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 02 found at Nashville Pull a part,it had 43K miles PARTS

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My lucky day,I was looking for parts for my 71 o2 at the Nashville Pull a Part when I came upon a 76 02 with 43K miles on it.It was not listed on the company web site so I never knew it was there until I literally walked past it.Later I found a 68 02 that was not listed on the Co's web site,both

had been listed as 3 series.I bought as many parts as my spare time allowed.I have an almost perfect dash( 1-1 inch crack)Here is a list of parts:1 peice dash,complete seat belt set,motor,tranny,d-shaft,differential

sub frame and all parts starting at the steering box,and steering wheel.

All for about $400,I'm feeling good.

I need to find out if these parts swap over to my 71 02,I'm hoping the sub frame and related parts,steering wheel,and differential will swap.

I would be tempted to sell some of these 43K mile jewels if someone needs them.Anyone have suggestions on where to market these low mileage parts,other than e-bay.

One Lucky Guy,David in Tn

Guest Anonymous

HI SKIP,

Yes,my lucky day!I also have a 5 speed tranny from pull a part.Mike Woolrich asked me if it was for sale last year.I might sell it now,do you have Mile's e-mail address?

David

O Yea,aslo add to my list the instrument panel showing 42,150 mi,and

a license plate holder.YES.So much "good stuff"I can't remember it all.

Guest Anonymous

I'm not sure what an embossed ^$$& is,but I really didn't spend very

much time at the 68 02.If by some chance I have time to return,I'll

look for it.What does it look like?

David