• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And I'm off to the Alpine 500!!

Vroomer

Just got a new Brake master and booster. And of course the 2002 Haus 4-speed upgrade installed!

Yes Rob, I noticed what you did. }:-P

Pictures when I get back. I'll be in Sacramento about 10PM tonight. That is, the Chamonix black California plate 2002 wheelin' around up there will be me. =]

*WAVE*

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

Vroomer,

And you didn't ask me to go along to help navigate, I'm bummed.

See you in Palo Alto for Bay area 02 Swap & Show next month. I'm flying on the redeye the night before from Honolulu, be in the bay area early morning the day of the fest. I may be a little tired but I'll be there in my tii this year.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Just got a new Brake master and booster. And of course the 2002 Haus 4-speed upgrade installed!

Yes Rob, I noticed what you did. }:-P

Pictures when I get back. I'll be in Sacramento about 10PM tonight. That is, the Chamonix black California plate 2002 wheelin' around up there will be me. =]

*WAVE*

around Sacramento - with a bit of luck, I'll be down to see you guys off tomorrow am.... Just finishing up the Bilstein & Springs install, have to do some work on the other half's E30 cabrio this weekend.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

Vroomer,

And you didn't ask me to go along to help navigate, I'm bummed.

See you in Palo Alto for Bay area 02 Swap & Show next month. I'm flying on the redeye the night before from Honolulu, be in the bay area early morning the day of the fest. I may be a little tired but I'll be there in my tii this year.

G-Man

You driving up to the Swap & Show on Saturday morning (5/20)? I am going up. Just trying to figure out when. Would like to travel with other '02s if possible.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours