• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Totalled, restarting a new project...

Man your car looks so nice. I also think its cool how your getting rid of your 240 for the 2002. Usually young people like us nowadays keep them and make em drift cars =P. I have a mk1 mr2 and im also getting rid of it so i can do some more stuff to my 2002. Does your car have blown shocks with stock springs? I think the gap between the wheel and the fender is the perfect amount for lowering.

Ryan

-Ryan

icon.jpg

The bumperless wonder.

I have the bilstiens and Im happy with them. But if the bilstien dampening is within the range of the adjustible koni's, just go with the konis. However bilstein does have a lifetime warranty granted you have the receipt, not sure about the warranty for the konis. I actually have front bilstein sports sitting in my garage if you want them. The shock application for the adj coilovers are differrent from the spring /shock setup, the adj coilovers require a shock with a shorter travel length, both koni and bilstein offer them. Hit me up Alex, school ends for me on wed

My dad just cut the springs, so yes they are stock springs, but cut.

Yo Jino, wsup!!

Haha I still have like 2-3 weeks left of school, almost done though, im gonna run the fronts with coilovers, what spring rate should i run on the Bilstein short race shocks that Ireland offers? Im assuming those Bilstein Race Short or whatever are the ones youre talking about that have a shorter shock body. If you have an extra set of front Bilstein sports, and if theyre still good, let me get those from you, ill give you a couple bucks for them too. Ill run those just to get rid of the rubbing just until I get the coilovers for the front and change out the rear shocks, let me know!! Later bro!!

Driving, to me, is proof that I am alive.

untitled.jpg

• 1 year later...