• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Palo Alto caravans from Santa Cruz, San Jose?

Some of us are trying to decide whether to come up fri nite, or blast up Sat am from SoCal. I know we went up with some of you last year from Santa Cruz thru Half Moon Bay. Fun...are you doing it again?? or are those south of Palo Alto going up together? Just in case there are a bunch of us staying somewhere south of Palo Alto fri nite.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

if you guys decide to come up friday night let me know. ill be in san francisco friday night if all works well and i wont know where to go. i need to hook up with someone.

all i have to do now is convince bubbie i "need" to go

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

if you guys decide to come up friday night let me know. ill be in san francisco friday night if all works well and i wont know where to go. i need to hook up with someone.

all i have to do now is convince bubbie i "need" to go

Of course you NEED to go. Consider it an important Business trip. I know you will be taken care of if you can get over here to the "left" coast. they are a great group. You also NEED to get to the dubois get-together afterward.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

If there is a meeting place in San Jose let me know. I'd love to jump in on the caravan.

As of now I'm not sure if I will have the tii ready, but I will drive the other '73 ... with or without windows :P

thanks