• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For all those going to Carlisle

Dave_PA

unfortunately we probaly won't have nearly the turn out that we've had in the past years, but that's no reason not to have some fun.

anyone from around carlisle (or someone who knows their way around) up for putting a little drive together to leave like ~2-3 or so when things on sat. start to die down a bit? nothing fancy, maybe just some nice back roads to have some fun on. i just don't know my way around the area, but i'm SURE there are some great roads over there.

OR maybe perhaps someone has a gps that they can bring with and we could all go for a big 'go get lost' drive.

-dave

"my door seams probaly aren't as straight as they could be, but i don't care!"

Pittsburgh, PA

67.5 Datsun Roadster

72 2002 Colorado

89 325ix

99 318ti

04 x5 3.0

For those not familiar with the event- http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/import/gate.asp

I haven't heard of any organized 2002 gathering this year- but don't let that stop you from coming out. If you're gonna be there for more than just 1 day- I'd recommend registering for the "show" field here - http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/import/gate.asp - you don't have to have a "show" car, there's not really any judging- you will have to drive an Import or Kit Car though. Cost is $25 for you to park your car on the show field PLUS admission for 2 people for all 4 days- compare to $5 parking per day PLUS $6-7 per person gate admission if you don't register.

Anyway, we (me, Mrs Rig, Rig Jr, Rev Al Taylor and maybe even Merlin) will be there once again this year.

Bret.