• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I will be coming to Palo Alto this year....

So, after thinking I wasn't going tbe able to make it to PA this year, I've decided to find the time, and will be coming, with Kirin as my co-pilot.

Due to time constraints, needing reliability, and general old age, I won't be driving an 02 down, though. I was hoping to get the 323i done in time, but no way, no how. Work has been far too busy, so I'll be driving my V50 down instead.

We'll be leaving here mid afternoon on Thursday, in hopes of being in the Bay Area for Friday afternoon. Not sure where we're staying yet, but we do plan on hooking up with Blunt on Friday, and cathing the show on Saturday, of course. We'll stick around Sunday, and hit the road on Monday. Should be a fun trip. If anyone wants to meet up for whatever reason, drop me an email off list, as I don't come around here too much anymore, so I may not check back for a while.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

Good to hear. I just bought a new oil dipstick so I'll be taking the '02. Will Michael let you drive the Volvo to his BBQ? Anyone up for go-karting in Burlingame on Friday night?

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Good to hear. I just bought a new oil dipstick so I'll be taking the '02. Will Michael let you drive the Volvo to his BBQ? Anyone up for go-karting in Burlingame on Friday night?

Cris

id be more than happy to hand you your ass in karting cris.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Challenge! I'm up for it. How about we make this interesting. I sell suspension parts and you sell well, all the other crap. Get Al to chip in and drive and we could probably get some nice finishing prizes. Any bets.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Challenge! I'm up for it.

Cris

excellent. loser has to post results in the off topic lounge acknowledging the others superior driving ability

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Reread my post. Lets make it interesting.

Cris

im down however al will never agree. al drives like my sister.

but i think your idea is a good one. maybe we all chip in and have a grand prize of something everyone wants for their 02. (for al it would be a skilled driver) but we cant supply that. i guess it depends on how many will be attending

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I'll post a thread as the day comes closer so I can get a count and possibly get a run group. If not we'll just go with the flow.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

Come to the bbq after the show, I should be able to hook you up with a 02 at the ranch.

Donating bodywork??? It seems that everytime I do one, I end up donating part of the cost... it is for a good cause though... Unfortunately, or fortunately we are too busy with insurance work do do another, it just takes too long and too many hours to do them correctly. Next one is going to be one of mine, sorry guys!

Hosting provided by FotoTime

last year's drive

FAQ Member # 91

Looking forward to seeing the "Roaming Gnome" again. I am sure you will be at Michael's Post PA event.hammer_sm.gifhammer.gifhammer_smx.gif

2002RoamingGnome.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Guest Anonymous
So, after thinking I wasn't going tbe able to make it to PA this year, I've decided to find the time, and will be coming, with Kirin as my co-pilot.

Al

Geeze.. I cant make it, plus your former 02 is still riding on steelies, so im ashamed still ;)

Have fun though. Please whip Blunt in the karting.