• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I will be coming to Palo Alto this year....

Hey Steve,

I got your message but now can't find it to reply to. I will be going to the Palo Alto show, with or without a tii. I have a TON of parts to unload...VERY CHEAP, so I will likely be driving a pickup to carry the parts too. I will probably not be caravaning this year.

Karl B.

1974 2002tii Malaga ("Conrad") -->> Conrad's Restoration Blog

2003 330i ZHP 6-spd

2011 328i xDrive

Hey Steve,

I got your message but now can't find it to reply to. I will be going to the Palo Alto show, with or without a tii. I have a TON of parts to unload...VERY CHEAP, so I will likely be driving a pickup to carry the parts too. I will probably not be caravaning this year.

OK Karl, I will see ya there...

Now back to your regular program (or thread)

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I am very glad that payday for me is BEFORE the show because I know I will be buying a lot of parts I don't need. =D

=]

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

Well, 1 week till we hit the road. I can't wait. As always, it will be a great trip, and I look forward to seeing all you crazy buggers again. Going to be a frantic week to get ready, but it will be fine.

Michael, if you can hook us up with an 02, that would be awesome! Hopefully we can find a spot out in the pasture to stick my V50. You know, out of sight. HA! You guys will welcome the V50 with open arms, all of you!

Anyway, I'm tired as hell, and rambling. I need to sleep. See you all next week.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

Hopefully we can find a spot out in the pasture to stick my V50. You know, out of sight. HA! Al

You mean out in the pasture with Michael's "Horny Turkey"??

Try to explain to your insurance company those scratches, when he starts humping the V50.

standard.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Once again, I'm reminded of the serious limitations of living in Ohio.

John

arent you a pilot?? i would think youd be planning some way to be there around that weekend. you really should just fly out

ps, my body guy was telling me about the badass colorado 02 he googled with box flares this morning. i asked if it was on a dolly with snow on the ground and he said yes.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com