• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Touring didnt sell....Booo Hooo.. ..oh well

Some of you may have noticed that my touring on ebay didnt sell. I guess ill own it for a little longer. I was selling it because i just picked up my new touring from Port Hueneme a couple of weeks ago. Here are some pics of my new baby. Shes a 74 1802 Inka Touring. It drives like a new car!!! Really unbelievably kept. If any one is interested in the Colorado Touring please feel free to email me at yajnunez@verizon.net

post-195-13667564361779_thumb.jpg

post-195-13667564363601_thumb.jpg

post-195-13667564364659_thumb.jpg

Jon - That's a nice pair! Congratulations!

As you might remember I am in the process of importing some cars - this summer it's my 67 Peugeot 404 and next summer it'll be my 5000 original mile 2002 from Italy.

I've tried to email you but have been bounced back for whatever reason (spam, etc) and have some questions.

Are those temporary plates? Where did you get those and do I have to get some too or can I used my original Italian plates?

In one of your older posts you mentioned Wallenius & Wilhemsen Lines and I'll probably go with them (about $1600 from Liverno (IT) to Pt Heneme (spelling!) as they're the only ones that have responded to me.

Did you have a shipping agent/broker or did you do it yourself?

Thanks and enjoy the tourings

David

Hey David

I just realized that you are the owner bringing them into the U.S. Right? Not someone buying them from someone in Italy??

If so, I can call the person i know at Port Heneme and ask about the process. I would think that it would be a more simple process for you than it would for some one buying from and other person.

Is my asumption right?

post-195-13667564367429_thumb.jpg

You have a difficult decision to make......What 02 to take to Palo Alto...

Beautiful car

Thanks Steve

Yes, but its a great delima to have. I wish i could bring both!

Ill see you at Palo Alto!

Jon - That's a nice pair! Congratulations!

As you might remember I am in the process of importing some cars - this summer it's my 67 Peugeot 404 and next summer it'll be my 5000 original mile 2002 from Italy.

I've tried to email you but have been bounced back for whatever reason (spam, etc) and have some questions.

Are those temporary plates? Where did you get those and do I have to get some too or can I used my original Italian plates?

In one of your older posts you mentioned Wallenius & Wilhemsen Lines and I'll probably go with them (about $1600 from Liverno (IT) to Pt Heneme (spelling!) as they're the only ones that have responded to me.

Did you have a shipping agent/broker or did you do it yourself?

Thanks and enjoy the tourings

David

it's one of those things that's stuck in my mind forever - was supposed to be transferred to the US Navy Construction Battalion Center in Pt Hueneme for 2 years shore duty in May, 1966. Checked to the base from a few days transit leave and three weeks later was embarked on a pair of consecutive all-expense paid tours of beautiful Southeast Asia, courtesy of a Navy SeaBee Battalion (MCB 7).

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

OK, we see doors number two and three. Lets see whats behind door number one!

Hey James

How things going. Are you making it to Palo Alto? And Heres whats behind door number one!

post-195-1366756439463_thumb.jpg

Yep - i'm living and working in Milan for a while and do own these cars here and want to bring them back to the US. Please do put me in contact with someone that can help.

Did you find the inca through mobile.de? It's a beauty

No thats not the one on moblie.de but i did inquire about that one. Its a little overpriced. ill call the person i know at Port Hueneme tomarrow and let you know.