• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

He is back from Iraq and ready to help on the project

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

Please pass on our thanks and appreciation to your son for a job well done.

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

since the week he left. Our prayers were answered!

Hope we'll see you at V in V...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Absolutely made my day....that is wonderful news. Now we can move him into the "Prayers Answered" column..

BTW it is hard to read these posts, looking thru tears of joy....I don't know you guys other than through this board. But I do know the Joy that comes when your children get home safely..

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Great News!! Im Happy for you and your family, and many thanks to Nathan and all those who serve to potect us here at home. God bless you and your family.

Thank You Nathan!!! Glad to see you home!

I spent 9 months there my self last year. I hope he can get some quality time back home with you and yours before they rotate back. Looks like troop strength #'s over there might be drawing back some, giving us more time back home before rotations. Buy him a beer for me!

1969 BMW 2002/2002 MB C32 AMG(FOR SALE)/1998 Mitsubishi Chariot/2001 Nissan March