• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Our plans for SoCal to Palo Alto. What are yours??

Some of us are gathering in Santa Barbara Fri. afternoon (5/19). Leaving for NorCal at 6:00 PM. Up the 101 to Sunnyvale for the night Staybridge Suites, Sunnyvale. The hotel is right at the intersection of 101 and 237.

In the morning, after our complementary breakfast, we plan on meeting up with as many 02's as we can and caravaning up to Palo Alto (15 min). We intend to be at the event before 9:00 AM.

We welcome any others to join us at any point in our journey. Or let us know if there are any other groups on the way to connect with. Our hotel seems to have plenty of parking for a meet point before the event.

After the event we are joining with the Dubois Hollister BBQ and Drive.

After Hollister, we will head back south, with a rest stop in SB for those going further. I can put some of you up Saturday night in Santa Barbara if it is late.

E-mail me with any more info, or if you want to join us. Or, just post your plans.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

hey guys, im not going to be able to make it all the way up to palo alto, but i think it would be fun to drive up from LA with some of you guys to santa barbara and hang out for the day.

Nick...John(jpcapoc) is driving up from Sierra Madre Fri afternoon, I am sure he would like some company if you are in his area. Then you could at least drive up 101 for a little bit with us. San Marcos Pass and Lake Cachuma is a nice drive.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours