• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So.Cal./Los Angeles 2002 meet

Nick

Guest Anonymous

Pierre and I are talking about starting a once a year thing in Woodley park at the 405 and Burbank blvd. Really great place! We could really use some help and additional focus if interested!

John

O==00==O

I'm willing to help out with an annual meet. Keep me posted about that. In the mean time I was thinking a less formal thing next month. It came up because my brother and I are opening a sushi/lounge place, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to gather some people to have some good food and a couple of beers. I will also be working with my mechanic, Mike Brown this summer, so I figured why not organize something. Let me know if anyone's interested in this in the mean time, but I am definitly also interested in helping you guys for an annual thing.

Brief thread Hijack...

Craig, I got your packet w/T-shirt, e-mail me address, I will send.

Do you want all the other stuff in the packet..flyers, clif Bar etc.

BTW I like the Eagle Rock Location...might work for me. and would participate in brainstorming a SoCal event..

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

...Friday June 23, Saturday June 24, Friday June 30, or Saturday July 1...8pm?

I am out of town 23,24...But don't nix that on account of me. Go with what works best for all. 30th or 1st little better.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours