• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So.Cal./Los Angeles 2002 meet

Nick

our usual hours operation is Fri & Sat 8pm-2am, the reason for this is my brother and I are both students and thats when we could work. But since we are organizing for a saturday, I can make an exception for us.

so final answer: Saturday July, 2...1:00pm

Good leadership, Nick.. keep pushing, but I think Saturday is the 1st...

Welcome to the world of 02 event planning...you just had a crash course.

sounds like there's much interest and alot of people are on tonight, how bout setting a date...Friday June 23, Saturday June 24, Friday June 30, or Saturday July 1...8pm?

am out of town 23,24...But don't nix that on account of me. Go with what works best for all. 30th or 1st little better.

I don't think the turnout will be very good if on a Friday Nobody is going to drive after work.

Saturday July 1...7 or 8pm, how does that sound?

It should be a noon-time lunch thing.......... You might get people driving from Santa Barbara (Steve) or people from Orange County. Evenings are difficult, IMHO.

our usual hours operation is Fri & Sat 8pm-2am, the reason for this is my brother and I are both students and thats when we could work. But since we are organizing for a saturday, I can make an exception for us.

I'm 4 hours to the north...

you can't make everyone happy. Just listen and make decisions that will insure the greatest turnout. and do not get discouraged. We are very opinionated. Why else would we drive around in funny little boxey (sometime orange) cars??

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I think we're talking 2 different things here. A casual get-together or a small event.

I was talking small event, hopefully turning into an annual event.

Craig74tii

Craig74tii

1978 Black Trans Am

Mercedes Benz 300CD, 300TD

Jeep Grand Wagoneers

anytime we can get together anywhere is an "Event" For me it's a big event just to have someone flash their lights at me.

I think Nick is trying to accomodate our desire to try to start planning a real regular event, while at the same time just providing an opportunity for us to get together.

Right?..Nick??

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

You must be tired. So it is the 1st of July. Better get to bed before the east coast guys wake up and figure out we have been using the board as a Chatroom.

**********hammer_sm.gifhammer.gifsig2.jpghammer.gifhammer_sm.gif**********

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

with the French/Italian show there, and probably knows all the details on how to arrange a show. It might be better to make it a German car show and have Porsches, DKWs and even Trebants. Not modern stuff unless something like a Carrera GT or ASQ.