• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pics from Palo Alto

jpcapoc

Hey John

Great to met ya, and have fun with that golf tii! Remember to let your son know to get in touch with me if he has any school q's.

Aashish

1969 BMW 2002--I gotta finish this damn thing

1987 BMW 325is--S52 Monster

1975 Innocenti Mini 1001-- the most cost dense car ever!

1995 318ti

2004 BMW 330i ZHP

2004 Toyota Tacoma (gotta have something reliable!)--can't live without

Hey John

Great to met ya, and have fun with that golf tii! Remember to let your son know to get in touch with me if he has any school q's.

Ash, likewise great to meet you! I'll have Joey get in touch. Looking forward to seeing you next year!

John Capoccia

'70 Verona

great pics john, glad you guys had a good time. Wish i could have been there. the tii looks great, how is the other one coming along?

Nick, the '70 is great! 5-speed and 3:91 conversion were successful - with the with the short-shift kit, it's an outstanding combination. It just snaps into gear and really improves drivability and gas mileage. I got a new head core, and am completly rebuilding it with a 292 regrind from Ireland. I'll be re-assembling and installing this week!

John Capoccia

'70 Verona

Loved your pictures, John..now I don't have to put mine up...yours are of the same stuff, only better pics..

Glad to see you got home in one piece. Felt a little guilty leaving you there in Los Alamos getting a catnap. But you insisted. We were home by 11 pm. 675 miles and my odometer finally got to 10,000 miles after waiting 30 years. Gee, that "1" waited a long time to see the light. Happened while Scott was driving. I missed it.

Really, really enjoyed our trip with all you guys. Should be the start of some good SoCal connections.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Loved your pictures, John..now I don't have to put mine up...yours are of the same stuff, only better pics..

Glad to see you got home in one piece. Felt a little guilty leaving you there in Los Alamos getting a catnap. But you insisted. We were home by 11 pm. 675 miles and my odometer finally got to 10,000 miles after waiting 30 years. Gee, that "1" waited a long time to see the light. Happened while Scott was driving. I missed it.

Really, really enjoyed our trip with all you guys. Should be the start of some good SoCal connections.

I think it was 1:30 when I got home! I had to stop one more time just past Ventura to snooze for a few minutes. I was beat!

Speaking of odometers, did you see the pic of mine? It turned 12000 while we were staged saturday morning picking up the rest of the caravan. I noticed it just before we took off so I reset the trip odometer to 0 and snapped a picture!

John Capoccia

'70 Verona

Speaking of odometers, did you see the pic of mine? It turned 12000 while we were staged saturday morning picking up the rest of the caravan. I noticed it just before we took off so I reset the trip odometer to 0 and snapped a picture!

Yes, but yours are real miles...mine probably has 200+ K more miles put on while the odometer was "just resting".

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Thanks for the photos,made my early A.M.

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.