• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Panoramic BayArea02 shot (kinda big/wiiiide)

great picture. If I had known you were taking it, I would have walked over into every picture. A couple guys got into two of them. Fortunately the cars wouldn't move.

Really gives a good feel of the event. For those who were not there, all the 02s were arranged in concentric semicircles. With the Turbos, Tourings and coupes lined up on the sides. I hope they got a shot of it from a lift of some sort. would be a really cool picture.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

there were 13 in the first row, 22 in the second, 32 in the third and 10 in the fourth. Then there were about 6 turbos, and maybe 4 tourings on that side row. I don't know how many senior-six were on the right, and other 2002s in the side parking lot. So I've got a count of about 87 on the field.

I just used Photoshop to put the images together. Would have had better results shooting the pics vertically.

'71 colorado 2002

lenses to get the best perspective, and the registration of the individual shots in relation to each other with a calibrated tripod head, but you did a nice job with a P&S (which I think you used).

In case anyone wants to try a panorama, Panorama Tools is a great free program for Windows and Mac. Aside from this link a google search will turn up lots of info on PT and it's use.

Hey, nice picture of the back of my head! That's me in the collared shirt with the little bit of plaid pattern. Hey Esty, maybe you could use that one on your blog, rather than the less than flattering one my good buddy Zenon sent you.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50