• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Polaris M2

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

heres a picture of the hood that I'm redoing for the silver car the original hood got caught in a wind storm and wasn't bolted down.

DSC00353.jpg[/img]

This is going to be my daily driver I rescued it from the junk yard complete car just needed a little TLC purchased for $300.00. Not a project car just transportation.

[/img]DSC00354.jpg>DSC00357.jpg>DSC00355.jpg{option}[/img]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the compliments.

No it's actually a later model one piece I just need to put the heater cotrols and stuff back in.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

yeah for sure, I'll answer what ever questions you have or at least try to. I couldn't find your email, so just ask here or in the forum section there are alot of helpful people here that are really willing to help. Check your options there are some people here with some nice stuff from EFI, to custom turbo apps. to s-14 swaps but if your sure you want to go the s-14 route I would be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Corey Jensen