• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Campagnolo Wheels

BillyRay

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH, Baby!!!!!!!!!!

ebay item number:4642290093

Ciao, "Z"

No affiliation, just lust!!

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt

Nice. I thought you were talking about bicycle Campys at first!

I had my right-front completely blow apart when I was doing 85mph on a steep downgrade in my 1600. The BMW alloy took a beating but held up very well, in fact it holds air 100% as a spare. I always think about that now when I see some of the more minimal-metal wheel designs...like I could be dead if I had that blowout with the wrong wheels!

67 Caribe 1600

76 Ceylon 2002

Ah yes - and they look great on.....

Just gotta gloat some....6x13 Campos - but the best bit is the story.

Found them out the back of a well known 02 wrecker outside Melbourne. Well known shall we say for maximising the return on every part that ever crossed the counter. Nothing wrong with that of course - he's in business. Well, at the time he had any number of sets of 13" bbs basket weaves at $450 a set. He says he paid $350 for the wreck these wheels were on, reckoning that if he got $200 for the wheels the rest of the car would only owe him $150. Sooooo - I said "I'll give you $200 for the wheels". Had to come back and collect them the next day - at which time he says "we found a 5th wheel in the boot - so you get that as well.....". Gotta love that story.

Can vouch for everything claimed in that add. Unbelievably light, cast around a steel stud plate - not a sign of corrosion.....Now if only I could find a half decent 13" tyre!!!!!

Mac

2002tii - Daily drive for +25years

post-1148-13667564711186_thumb.jpg

I have 6X13's on the turbo (original Sicilian delivery). I got the proper center caps last year. I need the Campy lug nuts though. Do you have a line on them?

When Korman was doing the turbos motor he called me and said I didn't have a matching spare, which I acknowledged. Ray said that many years ago he had a customer order a Campy wheel and never pick it up. He had been using it as a trophy stand since then. It's a 13X5.5, but its new and looks great.