• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today was an uber shitty day...

mega-Ouch!! I hope it is repairable, looks like a beautiful car. Of course he is in worse trouble.....because "You can't fix Stupid", and he is doomed.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Both me and the other cars occupants are fine. I was only doing about 30 mph when they pulled out in front of me. I'm sure everything will be fine in the end, but I had to get this off of me chest.

Tyrel

SiteNamecopy.jpg

Glad youare ok and hopefully the 02 will be fixed asap.

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

I couldn't say anything that would help you go thru this emotionally, except practically, that if it was me, I would devote ALL my energy in looking for a nose, fenders, etc to put my baby back together. Wish you luck dealing with the other colateral issues: insurance, repairs etc.

FAQ Member # 91

My car wasnt that bad, but similar areas damaged... at first I was bummed out, but my dad spoke to me and said "Look at it this way, now the front of your car will get some much needed attention, by the time it gets back on the road it will be immaculate!"

Sure enough... that was almost 6 months ago and the car is in the midst of a full respray and tidy up!

Todd

toddsig05.jpg