• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today was an uber shitty day...

That just sucks.

Don't let the insurance companies lowball it, they should be very obligated in this case.

Glad u are ok.

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Sorry to hear it Tyrel. I hope shes back on the road in no time. You will find many people on the board who this has happened to and its always so sad :-(

Hope your alright mate and you get back on the road soon!

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Tyrel,

I know that feeling,and that body damage! Had similar damage to my '74, on the driver's side, back in February.

My car isn't nearly as nice as yours, but it still hurts.

It's good to learn that no one was injured.

Regards,

Randy Bryant

Elkton, VA

"To live life without belief is more terrible than dying...., even more terrible than dying young." Joan of Arc

"It is not a sign of good health to be well adjusted to a sick society." J. Krishnamurti

Sorry to see that...always hurts to see an 02 get bent. I have all the parts to fix your car and I'm not far...down in Mass....If I can help, let me know.

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

I add my sympathy for your 02, and my relief that you were not hurt. Fortunately, you can use this Board's archives, Ebay, and Mobile Tradition ,etc.to support your body shop's and mechanic's damage figures. I hate to see/hear about this stuff!

1971 Sahara, 1972 Inka tii with Alpina A4 Injection. Both cars have too many upgrades for the "signature" square. 1987 M325ic daily driver( all E30M3 except chassis).