• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Apologies for the ruckus caused on Sunday...

blue7500

Sorry to anybody who had to see the images posted under the username "Contraband" on Sunday. That was my account, and it was hijacked. I was not even home that day, but it appears that a few douchebags from Massachusetts thought it would be funny to take my account and post lame crap with it. Unfortunately for them, a few people, namely Biscuit3, saw through it. My posting history had changed dramatically after the account was compromised, so it was easily seen that it was not me.

I've emailed Steve K. and he was very understanding. I'm very grateful that this board has such a cool administrator. Again, I'm sorry to anybody who saw the pictures posted.

And, Stefan/John/Alex, if you see this: Go to hell, you immature kids. It's ironic that I'm younger than you, yet I'm not the one pulling stupid shit such as hijacking an account on a car enthusiast forum. That's script-kiddie-level stuff. And you'd think that by my silence over instant messenger for the past three months, in addition to you being blocked, you'd get the hint that I don't want to talk to you. If this is your desperate attempt to go about getting me to talk to you, well, congratulations. Here you go. But this is all you're getting, and as far as anything you have to say goes, I don't want to hear it. Have fun driving your soulless, cubicle worker of a car Lexus. I can only hope that it breaks down to spite of your horrible attitude.

apologies accepted.....nice to have you back...the "real" you..

I saved this for each of your "friends"

......asshole.gif.....asshole.gif.....asshole.gif

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Guest dutch

i made a screen name and it was highjacked the first day. so all the mean things i say arent acctually me.

a few current and past "bad apples" make it plausable. I am glad to hear that the jack-asses responsible were not people actually within our community. I am also glad Steve was able to be open-minded enough to investigate.

1969 BMW 2002/2002 MB C32 AMG(FOR SALE)/1998 Mitsubishi Chariot/2001 Nissan March

Blue (Contraband)!! Welcome back! I thought it did seem a little suspicious having you posting 3 naked men when after doing a little background check on your previous posts, they proved that it just wasn't your style. You were so helpful before all and I'm glad you sorted everything out. It's always good to not jump to conclusions as I've learnt that this is a big lesson in life. Hope things go better for you this time, and haha if naked men are your thing, keep it to yourself next time please! How about posting some pics of old naked cars instead? They are much more appealing :)

- Ash

P.S. Dutch, I don't know you and really, I can't pick your personality myself but you've got something that those little pricks posted on behalf of Contraband in your little quote box. You know, the part that says "2002's suck"? You should probably figure whose side you're actually on before you try to suck up to someone after YOU'VE been a name bashing tool yourself. And as for your name getting hyjacked after you created it, are you really sure that you're not making an excuse for your bad behavior for most or all of the time? You must have a split personality buddy, don't get them confused with the rest of us.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

Sorry to anybody who had to see the images posted under the username "Contraband" on Sunday. That was my account, and it was hijacked. I was not even home that day, but it appears that a few douchebags from Massachusetts thought it would be funny to take my account and post lame crap with it. Unfortunately for them, a few people, namely Biscuit3, saw through it. My posting history had changed dramatically after the account was compromised, so it was easily seen that it was not me.

I've emailed Steve K. and he was very understanding. I'm very grateful that this board has such a cool administrator. Again, I'm sorry to anybody who saw the pictures posted.

And, Stefan/John/Alex, if you see this: Go to hell, you immature kids. It's ironic that I'm younger than you, yet I'm not the one pulling stupid shit such as hijacking an account on a car enthusiast forum. That's script-kiddie-level stuff. And you'd think that by my silence over instant messenger for the past three months, in addition to you being blocked, you'd get the hint that I don't want to talk to you. If this is your desperate attempt to go about getting me to talk to you, well, congratulations. Here you go. But this is all you're getting, and as far as anything you have to say goes, I don't want to hear it. Have fun driving your soulless, cubicle worker of a car Lexus. I can only hope that it breaks down to spite of your horrible attitude.

Indeed I was bored and looked at your post history and it changed. I guessed something was up. :) welcome back.