• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nice 02 coverage in this month's BImmer magazine

dubois

Guest Anonymous

Would anybody know who to contact from Bimmerfest?I had my 3.5 CSI Coupe down there and found out I took 2nd place.I would like to have the trophy?Any help appreciated

Even a picture of Cris P. holding a throphie between the two girls with skimpy clothing/

I was horrified when I saw that! Scantily clad women at BMW events?!? If they did that at the Palo Alto show I'd have to leave the kids at home. (And maybe spend the night down there after the show, too!)

Would anybody know who to contact from Bimmerfest?I had my 3.5 CSI Coupe down there and found out I took 2nd place.I would like to have the trophy?Any help appreciated

Are you Mike?? If so, try Jon Shafer (jon bimmerfest com). He is the founder and organizer of Bimmerfest. If that doesn't work, e-mail me and I have another e-mail address to try. BTW..nice car.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Even a picture of Cris P. holding a throphie between the two girls with skimpy clothing/

I was horrified when I saw that! Scantily clad women at BMW events?!? If they did that at the Palo Alto show I'd have to leave the kids at home. (And maybe spend the night down there after the show, too!)

Then there were these two "scary skanks".

bimmerfest06040skank.jpg

Darn, she touched the car....now I have to wash it again...

My apologies, if anyone is related to these young ladies..

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

also includes a report on Bimmerfest, pictures of Jan's, Coop's, and other's 02's. Even a picture of Cris P. holding a throphie between the two girls with skimpy clothing, worth going to the bookstore and buying this issue.

http://bimmer-mag.com/

Isn't it amazing that with 2000 cars, over 800 of them E36 or E46, the majority of the pics in the coverage are "Classics/older models", and many of them '02s !! We are definitely appreciated at Bimmerfest. We went from maybe a dozen '02s in 2005 to 30+ in 2006. Wait til next year.

DSC_4356.jpg

Bimmerfest06038.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Steve

Thanks and yes I am Mike.That was my green 3.5 CSI at fest.I also just purchased Andy Stuckys 1975 Factory 2002 Turbo.If I don't get a response could you get me your other contact E Mail?

THanks Mike

Steve

Thanks and yes I am Mike.That was my green 3.5 CSI at fest.I also just purchased Andy Stuckys 1975 Factory 2002 Turbo.If I don't get a response could you get me your other contact E Mail?

THanks Mike

yep, E-mail me ..alamarlab aol com

Steve

Sm2o.jpg