• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yet another 2002 on MTV, my 2002

This kinda rude shit makes people not want to help you. Grow up man. I thought you were trying to get better at not being such an ass. Have some manners and especially respect for people who have been building cars longer than you've been alive. Then maybe they'll share some knowledge with you when you need help.

Davin (who was in SF)

London, England

1968 Fiat 124 Sport Coupe

Pressin' on regardless . . .

i saw this episode when it aired monday and your 2002 is in screen for under a second and thats all i needed to know it was a 2002. I happend to turn on mtv last night and it was on again so i ran upstairs and tevo'd it and was going to post some sceen shots tonight. But i guess you guys beat me to it. Pretty crazy two episodes of fast inc and 2 2002's.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on