• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL: what is the best night for '02 Chat Night?

robspeed

which is the best night?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. which is the best night?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    • Who cares? Chat is stupid!!

NOTHING happens in the chat room, believe me! Nevertheless, there it is... So, *IF* something were to happen, what night do you think would be best? mondays was what worked best in the past.... but then football season started, not that it interfered because we just watched the game while chatting. but we moved it to tuesdays anyway. I really dont recommend the chat room at all. It wastes a lot of time and is otherwise a very pointless activity. :)

I think Saturday afternoon is best. That way when you're tearing apart your 2002 and you get stuck, you can come back to the computer with beer in hand and ask Rob what the hell you're doing.

--

1974 BMW 2002 M2 (for sale, some assembly required)

1982 VW Diesel Rabbit Truck (Caddy)

1984 Mbz 300SD

1991 Honda CBR600F2

1995 BMW 318ti

No idea. but you all missed an insane, glorious, weird chat session I had on another site I visit.

I hardly use the chat function here. I'll check it out now. Hmm.

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

I went to chat twice so far and both times there was like 2 people in there under "guest". Seeing as though I didn't know who they were, I didn't bother. I think chat would be a good idea. At least then some of the things that were said couldn't be referred back to in the future, unless they were good things. Would be a great way to get to know people more. In saying that, I voted for Thursday, just when I'm staring to get excited about the weekend!

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

I went to chat twice so far and both times there was like 2 people in there under "guest". Seeing as though I didn't know who they were, I didn't bother. I think chat would be a good idea. At least then some of the things that were said couldn't be referred back to in the future, unless they were good things. Would be a great way to get to know people more. In saying that, I voted for Thursday, just when I'm staring to get excited about the weekend!

its a good place to get answers in real time, follow up questions are easy and quick. but mostly its a big waste of time, you're NOT missing anything!! ;-p

its a good place to get answers in real time, follow up questions are easy and quick. but mostly its a big waste of time, you're NOT missing anything!! ;-p

With that kind of glowing recommendation, I can't wait to find out when it is going to happen. Waiting breathlessly by my keyboard for it to begin.

Seriously, maybe if we publicize it a little more, when we choose a day and time, we might get a little more "quality" chat experience...

Thanks for all your work on the site...

Now if I could only get Jay to explain his obtuse subject line....

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I use it when I have real time questions as well. Merlin is a great resource and is coincidentaly on everytime I check in....

I'm putting another motor together so I may be on it again soon... it's really cyclical for me.

Robert

71 2002

90 E30 M3

99 E39 528i