• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm gonna be in Sacramento this evening

Harv

I know it's the 4th and all so I'm not expecting anything. I'll be at the Lions Gate by the old Mc Clellan AFB.

Beer and o2 talk?

John 440 796 6078

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

I know it's the 4th and all so I'm not expecting anything. I'll be at the Lions Gate by the old Mc Clellan AFB.

Beer and o2 talk?

John 440 796 6078

Sorry I can't be there, Harv. But I remember flying into Mc Clellan AFB on my final return from Taiwan during the Vietnam War. It was the "sweetest" return to the Good Ol USA I ever made. We are blessed to live here.

Enjoy California while you are here.

Happy landings...

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Sorry I can't be there, Harv. But I remember flying into Mc Clellan AFB on my final return from Taiwan during the Vietnam War. It was the "sweetest" return to the Good Ol USA I ever made. We are blessed to live here.

Enjoy California while you are here.

Happy landings...

Fortunately for me when I come here I only think I feel like I just fought a war! Well this time we are in for maint on our one t/r that has been on the mel list for a few days.

I couldn't get together with Norm this time (I'm always car less when I get stuck somewhere) Norm, Thanks for the invite.

We do live in one of the greatest places in the world.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades