• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Me Out!

Biscuit3

To "2002" or Not to "2002"?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. To "2002" or Not to "2002"?

• Yes, go for it!
    • No, Karl would get confused

Waaaay off topic! I've been searching for an idea for my third tattoo for over a year now and since my favorite number is 3, I really wanted my third one to be extra special. For my third one, I wanted it to be something out of this list:

1) Biscuit's paw print

2) An abstract skeleton (no, not skulls, cross bones and the American flag, yeesh)

3) Something to do with Karl

I got some really good inspiration tonight from someone on the forum. What if I got the "2002" badge done on my lower back, right hand side? I'm considering it, but again, it could be filed under the "02er Ethics". Complete my poll and I'll work with the results. If there are any other suggestions that are in relation to Karl, let me know!

post-1526-13667566265038_thumb.jpg

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

Waaaay off topic! I've been searching for an idea for my third tattoo for over a year now and since my favorite number is 3, I really wanted my third one to be extra special. For my third one, I wanted it to be something out of this list:

1) Biscuit's paw print

2) An abstract skeleton (no, not skulls, cross bones and the American flag, yeesh)

I got some really good inspiration tonight from someone on the forum. What if I got the "2002" badge done on my lower back, right hand side? I'm considering it, but again, it could be filed under the "02er Ethics". Complete my poll and I'll work with the results. If there are any other suggestions that are in relation to Karl, let me know!

YOU MADMAN!!! ;-p i voted go for it but only because i think it would be funny. i think on your backside, id try to figure out something symmetrical. with a pic of your (or someones') back, and photoshop, you could get a preview.... i personally dont like tats much. id rather have a t-shirt made. :) (you can change a t-shirt.)

1) Biscuit's paw print

YOU MADMAN!!! ;-p i voted go for it but only because i think it would be funny. i think on your backside, id try to figure out something symmetrical. with a pic of your (or someones') back, and photoshop, you could get a preview.... i personally dont like tats much. id rather have a t-shirt made. :) (you can change a t-shirt.)

"2002" badge tat on right side, "automatic" script tat on left side. Nice and symmetrical-ish.

'73 2002 Verona (Megasquirt/318i EFI conversion, daily driver)
http://www.zeebuck.com

1) Biscuit's paw print

"2002" badge tat on right side, "automatic" script tat on left side. Nice and symmetrical-ish.

bahh! how about TURBO>???? ;-)

1) Biscuit's paw print

!OBRUT

:-D

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

1) Biscuit's paw print

!OBRUT

maybe on the front, under her headlights?? :-p

1) Biscuit's paw print

!OBRUT

Heck why not just get the whole car tatoo'd on?

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

1) Biscuit's paw print

!OBRUT

Maybe can make the... headlights.... flash... too... uh... :-D

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

1) Biscuit's paw print

!OBRUT

That would come up in the mirror well :-P

toddsig05.jpg

1) Biscuit's paw print

!OBRUT

Heck, just put a "2" under each arm and go topless....

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

1) Biscuit's paw print

!OBRUT

Heck, just put a "2" under each arm and go topless....

LMAO :P

• 2 weeks later...