• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could this be the car Paul Cain is going to show on 8/18?

HarryPR

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry, Let's just say for now that there was an unveiling party for this car a few weeks ago and that the owner has asked his friends to stay quiet until it he shows the car. Beyond belief might be an understatement. Tim

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

Can't wait to see what he did. If you say that it's beyond belief (given the many exceptional BMW's you either own or have owned), it really must be something special.

Best,

Harry

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Tim,

Thanks the comment and coverage to sheild the project. It appears the the cat is finally coming out of the bag. I am learning along with ya'll that it is on the cover? of the Roundel. (to be confirmed). I am pacing back and forth waiting for my Roundel issue to arrive. Those Roundel folks are very tight lipped about content in future issues.

Hope to see you in Monterey this year for a ride in the Twin Turbo?

Best,

paul

Woah...Porsche 996 brakes & steering...discs 13.25"/13"...bigger than 2002 oem 13" wheels!!! That's crazy. How about: M54 3 liter inline 6 w/2 intercooled turbos!!! 10:1 Cr 335 HP @ 8 psi!! being changed to 8:1 485 HP @ 15 psi!!! -I'm wondering how it will drive with all that power. An engineering feat, whichever way you look at it.