• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MY 02

itsat5

Hey guys, my name is Mark and Im from Northern VA. My daily driver is a 98 Volvo S70 T5 but I purchased this 1969 1602 with a 71 2002 engine about 2 years ago. Its sat in my driveway most of the time because i have very little time with work and school. In the coming months my little project will really start to take off.

P1010202copy.jpg

its gonna get torn down, get alpina flares and some Revolution wheels. Under the hood is gonna be the most radical though

welcome, that looks like a really nice car as is. good luck on your project but you cant come on here and make a statement like that and then just walk away. "under the hood will be the most radical" cough up the info

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Welcome to the madness..looks very nice.I'm local (D.C.).Some real helpful locals etc.Try to make it to the Vintage meet and Greet at Carpool in Herndon Sept 30th www.carpoolweb.com

jgmgti

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

welcome, that looks like a really nice car as is. good luck on your project but you cant come on here and make a statement like that and then just walk away. "under the hood will be the most radical" cough up the info

Im going turbo havnt really decided on the motor yet, and as far as the body goes im still not 100% sure im doing the flares

Im going turbo havnt really decided on the motor yet, and as far as the body goes im still not 100% sure im doing the flares

look at what my crazy friend otis is getting from his turbo m10

26psi and a 75 shot of nitrous for 359rwhp on stock internals

post-180-13667566797106_thumb.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com