• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Colorado deal in Colorado

Harv

i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it, i want it

sorry, guess i kinda lost it there for a bit.....

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Sweet find! In '97 I could have bought a '73 Colorado tii for $3900, but it was in Utah and had some rust so I passed....I really liked that car! I should have bought it! :-(

Then a couple years later I passed on the Colorado '72tii below.....(currently being restored...sweet eh!?

post-197-13667566782031_thumb.jpg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

If it's as solid as it says and it's in Colorado where there aren't a lot of solid '02s. The didn't however show any pics of where there REALLY might be rust, like more likely on the Left door, frame rails, front floor boards. It does look nice though. But then again, it's hard for me to be impartial.

'71 colorado 2002

Well its not going BIN by me, I don't have the money. But I don't think everybody in the entire world is going to be able to resist hitting the BIN button for seven whole days!

But hey, if someone bids it up to the BIN without pressing the button, does it still sell? I never really thought about that, sure seems like it would work that way though.

1963 Vespa VNB

1972 BMW 2002 - Sold :-(

1972 Porsche 911T - Sold :-(

I don't know, I've never bought anything off of eBay (too old fashioned and mistrusting). But from the pictures, it looks like a real buy -- I'd wonder about the history of the little fellow, however. He's on that dinky trailer, he's somewhat picked apart, he's in a state not know for rust free cars . . . things that make you go, "hmmm."