• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anybody have their Dyno print-outs

norm

I too am interested in other 2002's that have been on a dyno. Can you scan your print-outs and post them? I should have a new one later this week. Curious to see your curves.

Steve K what did you pull? I'm sure I can do this race with you in Oakland. Do you have a link to the Mather results?

http://www.sfrscca.com/solo2/Results/2006/Championship/round13_info.html

Norm

I will have to dig mine up, I had them on my old work computer but I have sinced changed jobs. I have 3 in total.

Old motor (2.3 crank, 137 mm (yep 137) rods and 292 cam)

Results were: not that great but I can't find them right now, me thinks about 120@ wheels on mustang dyno.

New motor (2.3 crank, 144mm rods, 304 cam, mild porting, stock exhaust) Alpina a4 injection.

137.0hp @ 6200 RPM and 125.2 @ 5400 rpm

2nd dyno 1 month later with some minor tweaking to the mixture was:

145hp@6400 and 139lbft @ 5100rpm

Keep in mind that my car runs the kuglefischer and is still very driveable. I recently had a handmade stainless exhaust custom made in 2.25" and the seat of the pants dyno says "OMG this feels faster so I suspect the car would outperform the last dyno. Why don't we start a sticky that allows people to post dynos?

These were on a mustang dyno. If I can dig up the sheets I will scan them. I can also ask if the dyno operator can email me the log and I can display as excel graph, might be easier as I don't have a scanner.

• Administrators

i don't have a print out, but we got about 115hp to the ground.

Oakland sounds like a good place to race. I will deffinatly be there. I have too, i run registration for SFR. I will also go to BMW CCA event this staurday at marina and might go to Stockton for Sac Region event on Sunday.

results from Mather are at http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/Results/2006/Cup/round3.html#fsp

steve k.

p.s. so you tink you can fit 13" wheels with some race rubber on them?

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store