• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

if your underwear has little embroidered lizards don't look

esty

A Jorb well done. Oh and Al, your name has been drug into it by your patsy boy many times so dont whine too much. As soon as he pipes in thats the first thing that comes to mind.

Maybe the replacement esty seals will outlast the originals (the quality of the BMW seals suck actually), wouldnt that be something? Wait and see, and not assume is the best bet.

That's bullshit. Kirin can post what he wants, when he wants, and it has NOTHING to do with me. I have absolutely ZERO opinion on these door seals, so you cannot drag me into it.

Oh, but heres something. How come every time we have an "Esty thread", some annonymous poster pipes in, no profile, bullshit name, and it ALWAYS reads just like Esty? Hmmmm, wonder if "rubbery", or 73*02 hail from Byhalia? Bet they do. Grow some balls, and use your real name to post.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please leave it alone already.

I thought you were fed up with Esty and you weren't going to post at least back to her anymore. Like her or not Esty is one of the few who have not hidden behind a fake screen name on the board - she tells it like she sees it not neccesarily how it is.

I don't think she needs to post under alias' as there appears to be plenty of people anonymous or not who are happy to jump into the fire on both sides. Agree to disagree and move on.

Don't fan the flames...Ego makes for a great accelerant.

I am not building a concourse car, I am building a car I want to drive at 150 miles an hour... I don't want whistling noises at that speed.

Todd

hmm, the only way I see to get a 2002 going that fast is to put one of them there hellycopter motors in (remember the bug a while back?)

'cause even if you throw it off a cliff, it's got oo much aero to go that fast!

Maybe a turbo'ed M20- but then, maybe you'd want the helicopter engine...

because at that speed, the car will lift off!

heh heh

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

I was surprised how nice it went at 125...
not that i'm a doubting thomas...but how would you know you were doing 125...or 150?

A lot of civilised, hi tech humans have this little thingy. We call it GPS. Easy enough to get these days.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

I was surprised how nice it went at 125...
not that i'm a doubting thomas...but how would you know you were doing 125...or 150?

A lot of civilised, hi tech humans have this little thingy. We call it GPS. Easy enough to get these days.

Al

Yes, I use my Garmin whenever I fly.

Did you know the average takeoff speed of a commercial jetliner is 150 mph?

Landing is a little less 100-130mph.

And when the Captain says, "We're cruising at an altitude of 34,000 feet"...I know when he's lying.

4 weeks ago coming back from Las Vegas... the "redeye" flight didn't leave the ground until about 200 mph!!

I was a little nervous. It was a slightly larger plane than usual and from what I heard, several hundred illegal immigrants were hiding in the retractable landing gear stowage area.

8-)

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

Al

thanks larson...us mississippi doctors are a bit behind the times

Doctor, eh? Here I thought you were an art gallery owner, or maybe a famous car collector like Reggie Jackson. I even seem to recall you telling someone you owned an auto body supply/paint place. Huh, so many lies you are losing track now. Bummer.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

Yes, I use my Garmin whenever I fly.

Did you know the average takeoff speed of a commercial jetliner is 150 mph?

Landing is a little less 100-130mph.

And when the Captain says, "We're cruising at an altitude of 34,000 feet"...I know when he's lying.

8-)

That rocks, Jonny. Clearly you're not a Mississippi doctor then. Oh wait, either is Esty!

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

Hi,

My name is jonny and I'm a douchebag.

I'm taking it one day at a time, and it's been 16,060 days (44 years).

For your information, according to many of his pictures, half the time jonny doesn't even wear underwear. and I wouldn't know if his lizard was embroidered.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Guest Anonymous

A Jorb well done. Oh and Al, your name has been drug into it by your patsy boy many times so dont whine too much. As soon as he pipes in thats the first thing that comes to mind.

Maybe the replacement esty seals will outlast the originals (the quality of the BMW seals suck actually), wouldnt that be something? Wait and see, and not assume is the best bet.

That's bullshit. Kirin can post what he wants, when he wants, and it has NOTHING to do with me. I have absolutely ZERO opinion on these door seals, so you cannot drag me into it.

Oh, but heres something. How come every time we have an "Esty thread", some annonymous poster pipes in, no profile, bullshit name, and it ALWAYS reads just like Esty? Hmmmm, wonder if "rubbery", or 73*02 hail from Byhalia? Bet they do. Grow some balls, and use your real name to post.

Al

Because every time there was an esty thread your little boy kirin posted BS about your email being down, or you being too busy to respond when you already took someones money and didnt deliver, get it?

No its not BS, you have been drug into your own reap what you sew garden baby.

I thought you declared you would not be back ---- so why are you?