• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Today I met an asshole 02 owner. Only one I have ever met.

AndyS

Are the square taillights really THAT bad? I don't mind em. Granted the round ones look really awesome, but I don't think it's something to get my titties twisted about.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

'97 M3 (HWY 17 - Forced Early Retirement)

When some idiot in an F150 backs into my 73 with early bumpers, I'll be wishing I had my 74. Personally, I don't care for the look of the round tail lights, my favorite was a 75 Euro 1502 I had back in the 90's, had euro bumpers and square lights, no seat belt light on dash either. Must make me an asshole.

I ask too many questions. Makes me an asshole as well. Glad I'm not a douche though. I can live with asshole.

'97 M3 (HWY 17 - Forced Early Retirement)

You guys all missed what I said and jumped to conclusions, god only knows why. I said "I love all years of 02's, just not all drivers." The first 02 I fell in love with was square, faded, rusted, and ran like crap. Its just the first thing that came out of my mouth when that snot-nose woman looked down at me even though she probably didn't do a lick or her own work on her new motor.

forum-sig.gif

Guest Anonymous

...not me....I'm an EXPERT KNOW-IT-ALL Jive Turkey!! *smirk!*

FWIW - I fall in love with slightly ratty (make that VERY ratty) 02s far more heavily than open checkbook award winners. A ratty 02 is just F I L L E D with possibilities....a finished "masterpiece" is alot less fun.

Paul

...not me....I'm an EXPERT KNOW-IT-ALL Jive Turkey!! *smirk!*

FWIW - I fall in love with slightly ratty (make that VERY ratty) 02s far more heavily than open checkbook award winners. A ratty 02 is just F I L L E D with possibilities....a finished "masterpiece" is alot less fun.

Paul

This from the guy who OWNS a finished masterpiece! ;-)

I'm with you though Paul. A ratty 02 is a big bucket of fun, and I would know. I'm so busy working on everyone else's 02, that my 1600 is about as ratty as they come.

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50