• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new motor :D

veronatii

UPS came today with parts from Ireland Engineering. This motor will feature Ross Racing Pistons (89.25mm, 10:1 compression), a lightened crank, race prepped main bearings, total seal piston rings, 3 layer Cometic head gasket, 8lb JB Racing aluminum flywheel, 292 cam, oversized eccentrics, and a m3 clutch.

Here are some pics of my parts:

02parts-002.jpg

02parts-008.jpg

02parts-014.jpg

02parts-019.jpg

02parts-021.jpg

02parts-023.jpg

That are some really nice looking parts!

What are you trying to get out of the engine? Will it be for racing, auto X or road use?

That are some really nice looking parts!

What are you trying to get out of the engine? Will it be for racing, auto X or road use?

Maikel

I'm hoping to get at least 150-160hp out of it. It's mostly a street motor, but I plan on also to take it autocrossing.

Nice!! I'm using the same flywheel. Make sure you take off the electronic pick-up block on the flywheel's side or it will not rotate around the bell housing. I found out the hard way.

Norm

Can you be more specific please?

• 4 weeks later...