• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

big brakes arrived

BLUNT

Go down there swingin'! We need to see this farkin animal on the road ASAP!

Can you also tell me more about your "Coop" stub axles? What are they? Where did you get them from? Can we get more?

You mentioned it ages ago... someone delivered them to you as they did not need them... ringing any bells?

Todd

Todd,

Billet stub axles. Merlin has a set sitting around fer sale (still, I think). merlin_m3_racingyahoo.com

Cheers,

Ray

They are on Ebay now!

i checked my spam folder, nothing from jeff but there was an email from GOD stating "ireland engineering sucks"

i recommend reconfiguring your spam folder to let e-mails from the big kahuna into your inbox- ;-)

not that i'm making excuses for your current dilemma, but there can't be much margin in the aftermarket tuner business. i've been to his facility and seen the low grade help he gets. just like complaining about lousy service at Mac Donalds- what do you expect for minimum wage?

robert

I never e-mail them or use their web page to order, I just call and ask if the part is in stock, when will it shimp and arive.

I'v had ok luck with them.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

NO NO NO NO! that's the problem, too many flunkies and too much going on. It's a regular joke.. I always ask jeremy if he's busy hahaha id say ireland is bigger than jeff thinks and he's not spending the money to get more people STRICTLY in the office. i only talk to jeremy or jeff. theyre nice guys that cant satisfy their demand

..and I also do not own a BMW 2002.

• Alpina

and i thought that i was the only one that had problems with IE,

ordered stage 1 springs from them and took them almost 4 months to ship, I swore that i will never order from them again but i did and my adjustable sway bars took 3 months to arrived after numerous phone calls and emails.

maybe we should forward this to IE.

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

ordered stage 1 springs from them and took them almost 4 months to ship, I swore that i will never order from them again but i did and my adjustable sway bars took 3 months to arrived after numerous phone calls and emails.

not until i get my struts please. they might bend 1.25 degrees of positive camber into them

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

not until i get my struts please. they might bend 1.25 degrees of positive camber into them

hey, i know these guys personally and they'd never do something malignant like that. but this should definately be forwarded to them. after you get your struts of course;)

..and I also do not own a BMW 2002.

hey, i know these guys personally and they'd never do something malignant like that. but this should definately be forwarded to them. after you get your struts of course;)

i know they wouldnt charley mac from sacramento. it was a joke. they are good at what they do unless you count customer service

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

i know they wouldnt charley mac from sacramento. it was a joke. they are good at what they do unless you count customer service

Different Charlie, I'm Pinepig DAMMIT :-)

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

Blunt, I have finally ordered the red par lamps, hopefully that "lightens up" your weekend a little bit.

oh good deal. did you send one to my single family dwelling? send me your addy and ill get the rear fog off to you

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com