• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 manual on CD

TTyMiller

I purchased the 02 manual on disk from BavAuto and there are no actual step by step instructions displayed. They assure me that the CD is just like a paper manual but that BMW does not provide them with information as to how to use the CD.

BavAuto has suggested to me that I ask in the Forum because apparently some of you ladies and gentlemen are using this and can assist me, due to BavAutos lack of knowlwdge with thier own product.

Any tips on how to get the actual step by step instructions to display would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps you should make several copies of the CD and sell them to your closest friends on the board for $1 apiece and then, perhaps only then--might we uncrack the code, together.

This will probably get Bavautos attention pretty fast.

Ben

You bet! and probably get you in jail at the same time for copywrite infringement.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

I purchased the 02 manual on disk from BavAuto and there are no actual step by step instructions displayed. They assure me that the CD is just like a paper manual but that BMW does not provide them with information as to how to use the CD.

BavAuto has suggested to me that I ask in the Forum because apparently some of you ladies and gentlemen are using this and can assist me, due to BavAutos lack of knowlwdge with thier own product.

Any tips on how to get the actual step by step instructions to display would be greatly appreciated.

So bavauto sends customers here -- thats interesting. Recently I ordered a throwout bearing from them based on their advice and it was the wrong one!

I knew should have asked here first!!

here is the link to tips and tricks when dealing with the mobil traditions CD == if thats the one you have

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/content/view/63/32/

best of luck

Yep BavAuto sent me here they know we have a knowledge based membership. My next step was to inquire here. I just thought since they were selling the thing that they could explain why it only displayed pictures and no written instructions. I'll fiddle with it this weekend and let everyone know the outcome.