• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 FestWest?

stever

I too, am watching the website for a date. Haven't seen one yet, but I don't think it has been cancelled. After 15 years, it will happen in one form or another. If I hear anything, I will post it. I do want to go, just need to know when to be there. If anyone else knows anything more...speak up. I guess I could call Rob T., but I am not that worried yet.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

Are you going to bring your Touring?

If I came, I would bring the Touring. It would probably drive anywhere I want. It is solid and smooth, just like new.....but, unfortunately I have been invited to my granddaughters birthday, one of the few things that would keep me from 02'ers. I am hoping FestWest is coming soon, I can't wait.

Here is the Touring waiting for the boat in the ice and snow in Germany. It is much warmer and happier now!!

1802b.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

He stated that they were going to take a break this year and have a small private one.

That was all I knew as well.

Well, that's a real bummer. I guess we will just have to crash the party, or have our own.

It has to be pretty small, or maybe my invitation just got lost in the mail...

Rob has every right to take a year off if he wants. It is a big, generally thankless job putting on these events, and he has been doing it for a long time.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg