• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

look what i found

esty

The guy in the lederhosen is trying to show off his ride, but I'm not sure the frau's buying it.

is she not staring directly at his crotch?

Yes she is, she's thinking it must hurt like hell to be popping wood in those leather trousers

Marty

Don't worry about the world ending today,

Hell it's already tomorrow in Australia.

months while I waited for my '69 to arrive. I ordered it in January but didn't get it until May, 'cause an East coast dock strike in 1969 stopped all cargo coming into most Eastern Seaboard ports for several months.

But it was worth the wait--I'm still enjoying it 37 years later.

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

...in the interior shot is the same one used on calendar-year 1970 '02s (like mine)--aka the "fire/strike" wheel. Guess they were used earlier as well.

I've got a brochure similar to that and also a local brochure showing an '02 at various famous locations in the Pittsburgh area. My dad kept them from when he bought our car in 1971--from Universal Motor Sales on the north side of Butler, PA.

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

but were added sometime in 1970 (parts book would tell you exactly when) Come to think of it, the '69 catalog had an '02 with a Lufthansa 707 in the background...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite