• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The picture...

Meintii

Ive asked this before but how the crap do you get the picture that appears on the right across from your name on to oyur profile? Ive went to profile anf then scrolled down to avitar... but thats somthing else... Where do you go to put the bigger pic in?

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

it has to be a specific size or smaller, you have to have it on your pc or a web host then upload it to your profile

see, at the bottom of your profile page where it says BROWSE..that's if it's on your pc

the selection below that says enter the location containing your avatar...paste the url of the loaction of your avatar there

i couldnt figure this out for the longest time. i was trying to put a picture of my wenis as my avatar and it kept telling me it was too large no matter how much i shrunk the pic

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

i couldnt figure this out for the longest time. i was trying to put a picture of my wenis as my avatar and it kept telling me it was too large no matter how much i shrunk the pic

I know you bastard.. i was debugging those memory errors

[root@server2]~ /usr/bin/mogrify -geometry 89x89 /var/www/component/attach/blunts_wenis.jpg

~ malloc[9351]: error for object 0x186100: wang too large 

keep it in yer pants!

I think he might be referring to the things that TMK-001 and brad_c-ville_VA have at the bottom of their signature. If that's the case, I'd also like to know how you put those on there!

Good example: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/p,353183/highlight,/#353183

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

for the pictures that go below your posts, the signature, you have to have an offsite image host first. upload the picture you want to use then get the url for the image. then, go into your profile (link at the bottom of the 02faq pages) and in the signature box you have to enter the html code for an image. in this case you would use www.yourimage.jpg

for the smaller pic that goes on the top right hand side of your posts you also have to go to the profile link. at the bottom of your profile page where it says avatar control panel you can either upload a picture or link to a url with the picture. however, as it says, your picture has to be less than or equal to 120 pixels wide and 90 pixels high and nore more than 12kb in file size. to do this, find a picture you like then resize it using photoshop or an equivilant program. then save it as a .gif. the .gif will save as a smaller file size. or, just post the pic you want to use and i'll resize it for you real quick and post the small version for your use.

hope that made sense.

brad.

'74 turkis 2002ti(-i)

I like to keep Signature Images at below 200px tall. I use an Apple 12" G4 laptop at home, but a 30" Cinema Display at work.

People with huuuuuuuge images in their signatures make the page hard to read on smaller monitors.

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

This site never lets me do pic with the {option} shit! I'm going to give up soon! And yes, I am aware that you have to right click and hit "properties". Never works for me.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

Photobucket will now resize to Avatar size for you. Your pic will be permanently resized so you might want to upload two of them if you want one to be regular sized.

My avatar was done through photobucket and I just linked to its URL through the profile section.

original size

touringpics006-1.jpg

resized, through photobucket edit section, to avatar size.

touringpics006avatar.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours