• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blonde girl white squarie 17th St. Costa Mesa (long shot)

ryanOC

(nt)

flashbacks........

haha, sometime back in 1995/96/97 or so, some friends and I went to a Tower Records in L.A. because the radio personalities Kevin & Bean were there signing copies of some x-mas album

while waiting outside in line, i saw that botched woman drive up in her pink 80s corvette

while she was stopped, i ran up next to her car and lifted my shirt and flaunted my gorgeous man breasts at her

from the look on her face, she seemed pretty shocked

anyways, everyone in line had a good laugh

1969 2002 Automatic "Pumpkin"

flashbacks........

while waiting outside in line, i saw that botched woman drive up in her pink 80s corvette

If she was driving an 02 it would have to be pink.

You think she was scary back then, I had a close encounter a couple of months ago. Had to hide her face behind her magazine.

Angelyne002a.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I think he said square tail. Photo is obviously roundies.

Fair point, Dave. But wouldn't that be confusing the headlights, with the rear end? Besides, from what InkaSteve says, the issue would involve neither squaries nor roundies -- but instead, "saggies" and "wrinklies."

Touch`e! Definitely not English wobbly bits...I now noticed the CA tags, so I assume Silicon Valley? Time to go eat barbeque sell furniture, and see my "new" 2002 at Lavelle's.

While you are there give mine a hug and tell them I miss them. You might be able to talk the the 35 year old into going topless...

I think he said square tail. Photo is obviously roundies.

c'mon, theres so much bodywork done there, that thing could have started life as a Pinto!

Hmmm . . . I wonder if a little Zymol would help? And whom among us volunteers to man the Q-Tips?