• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a scam?????????

PSloan

Hello Seller,

I can confirm to you that the payment has been mailed out to you,Im sorry about the delay in getting back to you with the shipping details,Kindly process the payment through your bank sameday and get back to the shipping company so that they can come for the shipping of the vehicle ASAP!

The name of the shipping company is AHSA SHIPPINGS INTERNATIONAL.

Pls here is the details for the Bill of sales and title Kindly prepare it to avoid any delay When the freight company comes they will just sign it on my behalf as the vehicle is meant to be transported to the UK.

Name:Todd Beth

Date of birth:09/10/1764

Address:3660 law st

City and State:Newport,MI

Zip:48166

Immeditely you get the funds cashed from your bank,deduct your amount for sales and transfer the rest of the funds to the shipping company via westernunion money transfer using the following informations:

RECEIVER:RAMMY SIMCOE

ADDRESS:19 LORDSHIP LANE

CITY:LONDON

ZIPCODE:SE15 3UN

SHIPPING COMPANY'E-MAIL:ahsashippings@ahsa.ws

Send the western union control numbers(MTCN) e-mail so as to notify them of the transfer and the manager would go and pick the money up from any western union location around the office in London sameday.The title and the Bill of sales would be signed by the shipper when they come for the shipment.

Please i hope you understand everything as stated,as i would not like any delay in the course of this transaction.

The shipping company would then call you and fix a convenient time to come and do the shipping to the UK.

PLS NOTE:There is a charges for sending money via western union and maybe for cashing the check aswell,Pls deduct the two charges from the excess funds and transfer the rest to the shipping company after you might have deduct the sales amount.

Thanks.

I told the guy to pay the shipping company himself and send me what is owed for my car. Is this fair?

Patrick Sloan

1975 inka 2002 - 2375719

1991 325iC

2001 325i

Guest Anonymous

it is a scam. The cashiers check or money order is a fake.

I have had numerous similar contacts about a truck I have been trying to sell

FYI - the seller is no longer a registered ebay user.

ya these kind of scams generally involve some method that gets a bad check cached and then the money sent to the shipping agent (who is usually the scammer). They like to use q-checks or other methods where your bank will cash you out -- you pay the shipper and then the bank comes back a few days later and tells you the check is no good and they want the money back.

At least you'll still have your car at the end of it, but you'll be out the cash.

I don't think I would want to deal with a guy who is 242 years old...I couldn't even imagine someone that old actually figuring out how to use a computer let alone email, to communicate that junk fraud mail to you....

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT