• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I need a picture of the long gas filler tube

blue7500

PO had put the wrong tank/filler tube combination on my car, and I'm putting it back to how it's supposed to work. My tank has the long metal tube with the slight bend in it toward the top. Can anybody show me a picture of how the gasket and flange are supposed to go with the plastic tube and body?

Thanks.

the way i thought it went is the rubber got sandwiched in between the metal ring and flange on the 1/4 panel. i just sold mine before i could use it but i had it mocked up and it seemed right. was your 1/4 replaced because only late quarters are available now and they use different mounting techniques

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

yeah, youve got a late rubber piece that youre trying to put on an early 1/4. looks like someone put a newer tank in your car.

i have a really mint used early fuel rubber neck if you could adapt it. im not sure

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com