• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Lift Installed today....finally! :-)

02fanatic

Don't let anybody ever tell you installing an automotive lift is "easy", or only a "few hours work".....after 12 hours, we are about 90% complete...I still need to adjust the cables, add hydraulic fluid, and do the electric. Only hit one rebar out of 16 holes drilled in my concrete..that was lucky!

My brother-in-law & I did all the work ourselves. Lots of work!...but it'll be worth it! :-)

How's it look?

Happy '02ing,

John

post-197-1366757006804_thumb.jpg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

You should have seen it before I cleaned up & took the pic tonight! I had crap everywhere! :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

so,....

you gonna invite us all over to work on our cars???!!!!

your lift and a steam cleaner would make short work of degreasing the underside. i promise to clean up after myself. no, really....

if i ever get through the building permit hell, i'm gonna save up for one of those.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Thanks for all the kind words....yes the '69 '02 seat is for watching tv and giving my legs a break. Believe me, it's truly a labor of love and my garage has been a very long time coming to fruition (I plan to spend alot of time in there when I retire!....I waited on the lift several years, then when that bonus came this past summer, I placed the order! :-) I did alot of research, so if anyone needs assistance in selecting a lift, feel free to contact me. I went with black, including the arms, & I'm glad I did. You don't see that very often.

All the best,

John

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

Thats it i'm re-designing my house renovations!

I've jsut spent the weekend insatlling my S14 in cramped, uneven, dimly lit under house space. I'm definitely installing a shed out the back and putting provisions for a hoist in.

here, here :-). You'll have the ultimate Queenslander

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky