• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(nt)

Otis

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

#11 One shall not make posts with the title "Can I fit 17's?"

#12 It doesn't matter if your car has 9000hp you shall not put an erector set spoiler on the back

I like these rules... I would say ban subwoofers, but that might get the thread starter off side, so I'll put q-tips in my ears to block out the noise :-P

toddsig05.jpg

hehe

#13 When asked how much horsepower such and such turbine assisted, hamster powered mods will make the board should always respond with "enough".

#14 Cutting of unmolested doors and parcel shelves should be considered a capital offense. Exceptions are made for those who inherited vehicle in said condition.

#15 There shall be no ripping off a fellow 02'er in an effort to sell parts

I am bored at work so give me some time and i'll make a whole 02/faq constitution

1970-resto/mod =money drain

1973 Charmonix, mhh clean

GO COUGS

Well, it could be the men (or women, to be fair) of the Roundel table, but then we may get some of the lease-to-show M3 owners who would be unhappy with the Q-tip litigation...

I would also argue the law that DIY is the only option. For those of us undergoing a restoration in an apartment (side note: im moving into a house soon!) doing an engine rebuild is a little out of my scope of capabilities... I would say an addendum, such as "any job that can be DIY, must be DIY." and that excuses of time, effort, and prior commitments should hold no value.

Further:

- Cars with "Alpina" or "Schnitzer" decals, that bear none of the parts manufactured by that particular supplier, shall reserve their owners a special seat in hell... Right next to that guy that put the M5 badge on his 528e.

- no Television should ever find a home in a 2002, unless it is being transported (as in the case of furniture) or used as diagnistic for one's engine. Jury is still out on Navigation systems...

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Corollary: The FAQer who doesn't use the right tool to accomplish the clip removal shall be castrated via a gauntlet of FAQers with half-shafts.

Castration? Half-shafts? I thought that sort of compensation was limited to the owners of Civics with 747 wings on their trunks...

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

Oh Roundel table is much but and more feasible than my "circquare" table, which will go down as brillantly failed idea. I do like the if it can be DIY clause, because I know there are cases where either the sheer time or fact that what i would do would be terrible or wrong need to be redone. Resulting in a lack of 02 enjoyment time.

1970-resto/mod =money drain

1973 Charmonix, mhh clean

GO COUGS