• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ronals on the car..very happy with results..

InkaSteve

Hey Steve, the ronals look great! Our tourings look like twins now. Your inspiring me to do the same to my ronals. I wish i could make it to the drive this sunday but too much school work and a big test on monday will hold me back. Hopefully one of these days our tourings can meet again.

Hey Steve, the ronals look great! Our tourings look like twins now. Your inspiring me to do the same to my ronals. I wish i could make it to the drive this sunday but too much school work and a big test on monday will hold me back. Hopefully one of these days our tourings can meet again.

Sorry we won't get to see you, Jon. Good luck on the test..

I have a burning question....Did my Ronals come off your Tii Touring before they cleaned it up, or were they another set? Can't tell if you have a different kind of Ronals now.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I got a set on my car.

Do you have the original alloy lugs? I only have half of them and I'm stll looking for the rest. Where did you get the lugs ?

Slavs

lug nuts in pretty decent condition - they're hard anodized in a kind of dull gloss pewter color, are quite tall, and have "Vial" cast into the top of the nut (I've been told Vial was Ronal's parent company, but don't know if that's accurate).

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)