• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

god i love this car

BLUNT

all ive done to it is installed rain gutter moulding and most of the old beltline off my other car. i also installed a new tii distrib with pertronix my buddy otis donated and today i cut the front springs 1.5 coils ghetto style. this car has real potential as its 100% solid. biscus loves it too

post-180-13667570278883_thumb.jpg

post-180-13667570281051_thumb.jpg

post-180-13667570283082_thumb.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Something about the raw feel of a 30 year old chassis. They seem so tossable. With the 13" non performance tires, things seem to happen in slow motion and much easier to react to.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

That's a beauty! Did you find it up in the tundra??

btw I'm moving from the Bay Area out to Minneapolis come next spring - I'll definitely be bringing my '74 driver with me.

d

--

'73 Sahara numbers matching 

'74 Mintgrun sunroof car w/ oem Golde deflector, euro bumpers, 5spd, owned since 2002

something about an unmolested 02, what a fun car it is, I can just imagine what a fun car it was back then too.

here is a single barrel that I wish I still had...

Here is the single barrel I just got, and the Feds didn't even get to molest this one. It is a sheer pleasure to drive.

ronal007.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Quite the handsome stud. Nice car as well. Better get your head back in there Pepper..

thanks man but i really didnt want to bring me into this thread. its about the car and biscus

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

That's a beauty! Did you find it up in the tundra??

btw I'm moving from the Bay Area out to Minneapolis come next spring - I'll definitely be bringing my '74 driver with me.

d

no i got it in georgia from board member john futral. make sure you let me know when you are moving. id love to have you out to gods country for finger sandwiches and yoohoo

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 2 weeks later...