• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who says only the orange '02s get to have fun at Halloween?

SteveJ

We had a Halloween drive with some friends this weekend. The only thing I didn't get around to doing was making up the number plates for the doors. (#666).

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Here is Gordon's 2800 hiding among the 02s disguised as a Touring...Note the rear vents behind the rear window (I think we found the inspiration for the Touring design)

hwy3306049.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

We took lots of pics on the Double Dare Rally. Strangely, none of them turned out!!!!! Just some ghostly looking figures in the night. OoooooOoooooOoooooo....

Actually, didn't take any pics. Had too much fun driving. Craig made a soundtrack CD for the drive- great touch! We had to break off early to go to another event and got to hang out with Mike and Arni and JP (and their BETTER halves).

I wanted to see other cars decorated up, but only Jeff and Christine stepped up by putting BOO! across the hood and trunk. Craig's electric green 914 would have been perfect for a Frankenstein face and large plastic bolts on the doors.

Sorry we couldn't make your shindig Davin. Too many double bookings.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes