• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures of Siennabraun cars?

kangarooboy

I got my Mobile Traditions information today, my car really was a tii and was built December 21st, 1973 and delivered to New York January 9th. What's weird is my paint code says 009 Siennabraun. It's in black primer right now but all my hard to reach surfaces are maroon, I had figured it was a Malaga or Granatrot. There is some sign of maroon overspray on the door id tag.

So I looked at the paint chip table but that's hard to tell, who has some photos of a Siennabraun car they'd like to share?

Or could the info pertaining to color just be dead wrong? :)

Thanks!

1974 2002

Mit rost

2001 325i

Siennabraun was a brown metallic that suffered the same fate as all metallic 02 paint jobs, they faded in the sun. You'll never see an original polaris, fjord, granatrot , etc... metallic factory paint job (unless they were stored inside and only driven at night). The PO probably decided to paint it something else when the paint faded. I can't ever figure out why the PO decided to paint my 73 Bavaria malaga, the original color was verona.

What color is your tii in the spare tire well? Open the glove box and look at the color on the firewall, that should tell you for sure.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner