• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frog 'n' Pasta Show (39 pics, so dialups be patient) . . .

f1reverb

I'm trying to figure which of my five monitors (including three laptops) is right. I think this one is accurate but I can't tell for sure, so I'm going to modify the pics and see. Are the colors saturated for you?

They look very vibrant. The reds are REALLY red and that green just jumps off the page!

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

pics and color look great here, Jay. How many of you noticed Jay Leno in the 9th picture? Love all the Alfas. and that funky little Abarth.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

in its greenhouse glass. The Ford GT kicks all the Ferrari ass around. Good eyes and awareness Steve. Notice on the silver '61 Ferrari the guard over the driver's side exhaust. I think that must be for spilled fuel protection. This is the first time I've been able to shoot pics in six months after hurting my arm earlier this year. I wish they'd have a German/Brit show like this. Notice the book on the dash of the R5 Turbo (1). I mentioned to the owner that I shot the pic on the cover of the book so he had me autograph it and shot a pic of yr hmbl narrator. The 206Gti Peugeot had Mexican plates. Maybe buying some Euro gem in Tijuana and driving it back would be worth it.

4 twin-choke carbs on top, so assume it was a V8 of some sort......

Great photos - thanks for posting..............

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

Let me add my thanks for the great (!) pic's. Family obligations kept me close to home and I could not make it.

For anyone in the LA area who has not done this event, this is a hugely fun get-together especially if you are into the fun and quirky.

Oh well, next year....

For anyone in the LA area who has not done this event, this is a hugely fun get-together especially if you are into the fun and quirky.

Oh well, next year....

yeah, next year we will have to have an 02 corral in the parking lot.

I too, am curious. What was powering that Fiat Spyder?

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

and that the Fiat emblems were modified to look like a Ford emblem too. I put my camera strap over my neck and under my left arm and use it like a rifle-sling to steady me. I'm able to get it under my shoulder but I had to have help getting the camera and strap off. My friends had to lift the strap up over my shoulder so I could lift the setup with my right arm, but it was still difficult to get my left arm up high enough to get it over my arm and head at the same time. Better, but I still can't really drive the '02 yet. Aside from Vespas, there were only a couple of bikes and by the time I got to them they were gone. I think Dubois might have an interest in the license plate on the R5 Turbo. Do you know why?