• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The cars we sold (and wish we hadn't)...

72touring

its not bmw related and i dont have a digital scan but the one i most regret selling was a black 69 hemi roadrunner. a totally worthless car but was fun as hell when i was 19 and would be worth a fortune now

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

its not bmw related and i dont have a digital scan but the one i most regret selling was a black 69 hemi roadrunner. a totally worthless car but was fun as hell when i was 19 and would be worth a fortune now

You dummy! :-p

I almost bought a '69 Roadrunner last year. Bronze, 440, 4sp. My neighbor had one (long ago) with a 383 in it. I had a '71 Challenger R/T that I stuck a 440 instead of the 383.

JT is gonna sell my tii back to me when he's done with it.

;-)

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

This should be a lesson to all of you! I was going to sell Karl at the beginning of this year so I could get a 1995 Jeep Cherokee. Alas, my manager at the time sold it before I could buy it WHILE I WAS ON VACATION, AND HE SOLD IT TO ANOTHER EMPLOYEE!! So I figured, it wasn't meant to be, kept Karl, and then I woke up one morning with a "2002" tattoo just above my right butt check. Hmmm.. it's amazing how life works out sometimes.

"My dad was right, it was cheaper just to buy a new car."

'75 Golf Yellow Automatic 2002 with Weber 32/36 DGAV - "Karl"

railwayKarl-1.jpg

I've owned over 40 cars in the past 15 years. I miss a few of them, but not too many. The few that I do....

1) Had a factory Schwarz 72tii with sunroof. Was my first ever 02, really clean, southern US car, I sold it for $3200CDN 10 years ago.

2) 87 VW Scirocco 16V. Tornado Red, 1 owner before me, 2,2L Oettinger 16V under the hood, Quaife LSD, LOTS of chassis mods. A great daily driver/track rat. Wonderful car. Sold it also 10 years ago.

3) The only one I have a picture of, my 83 633csi. Burgundrot over black, 5 speed, LSD, Koni/Eibach, big brakes, 16's, etc. I daily drove ot last year, and really liked it. Needed some more work still, but it was a great car. Sold for $5500 to a caring new owner in Alberta.

right%20front%20corner.JPG

Al

67 1600

77 630csi

81 323i

68 VW Bug

06 Volvo V50

I've owned over 40 cars in the past 15 years. I miss a few of them, but not too many. The few that I do....

1) Had a factory Schwarz 72tii with sunroof. Was my first ever 02, really clean, southern US car, I sold it for $3200CDN 10 years ago.

2) 87 VW Scirocco 16V. Tornado Red, 1 owner before me, 2,2L Oettinger 16V under the hood, Quaife LSD, LOTS of chassis mods. A great daily driver/track rat. Wonderful car. Sold it also 10 years ago.

3) The only one I have a picture of, my 83 633csi. Burgundrot over black, 5 speed, LSD, Koni/Eibach, big brakes, 16's, etc. I daily drove ot last year, and really liked it. Needed some more work still, but it was a great car. Sold for $5500 to a caring new owner in Alberta.

Al

The Canuck mobiles were all together 2 weeks ago :)

Sandy says hello.

I still wish I hadn't sold my 1975 Chevy Blazer. It was the last year they were fully top-less. I'll dig up a pic later but this is just like the one I owned only mine was resprayed guards red. (wiping tear from my eye)

65753_104595589.jpg

Chuck J

1973 2002

sometimes, we do crazy things.

this was one of my crazier moments. it was a time in my life when i thought i wanted to simplify myself by reducing my 'stuff'.

it was right after the tsunami hit in the indian ocean a couple years ago and i was gonna sell this car but at the last moment decided to donate it instead to a "charity" out of Santa Rosa, CA (Amicus Curie, avoid him). turned out to be a scam charity, but once i signed it off, it was theirs. i wasn't even allowed to buy it back. it included a flawless 2-piece dash, extra tii motor, distributer, unused BimmerParts Co carpet kit and more.

i'm over it and in fact, the car's engine was always a dog.

the other car i regretted selling was a '74tii that recently sold on ebay about a month or so ago. it was a souped up hot-rod that turned up 6 years after selling it.

post-260-13667570748897_thumb.jpg

post-260-13667570750943_thumb.jpg

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa