• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a green toy

esty

the nice man that i bought this 72 from listed it in the for sale forum...and is an almost neighbor, he lives in jackson, which is just under 200 miles from us....again, steve saved my day and drove down and dollied it back....

it's a nice car until you look at the front, then your heart sinks....it will need a new nose and maybe a hood, which i happen to have but i'll be scrounging for a front bumper and grill...so if anyone has one laying around, in your way, i'd be interested

7202.jpg

7203.jpg

7204.jpg

7201.jpg

7205.jpg

and ps to mr peterson....everything lined up A-OK and thank you very much for your time and assistance

glad to hear it. thats got a lot of nice stuff on it. im sure youll make it a nice car again

i've only read about the z3/z4 short shifters and never experienced one...the guy installed one and all i can say is WOW...if you do any mods, do that one...the z4..z4 shifter's no comparison to the stock o2...really nice...and did i mention it's a sunroof car too

Esty, I have a really nice rust free nose. Only thing is it is a euro 73 and takes the black grills. Let me know if you are interested.

astuckey at earthlink.net.

thanks for the offer andy but i have a 72 parts car that has a good nose...my problem's gonna be finding someone that can do it for me

thanks....if mines gets hacked, i may take you up on it...thank you :)

glad to hear it. thats got a lot of nice stuff on it. im sure youll make it a nice car again

i've only read about the z3/z4 short shifters and never experienced one...the guy installed one and all i can say is WOW...if you do any mods, do that one...the z4..z4 shifter's no comparison to the stock o2...really nice...and did i mention it's a sunroof car too

do you know if its the 2.5 or 3.0 lever??? they are quite different

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

i don't know... steve talked to him and told me he thinks it's a z3 shifter...that's all i know, maybe mr previous owner will see this and respond...i'd like to know exactly what he installed

whatever, the shift is extremely short and tight...

Congrats , Esty! It'll be one nice car once you get it fixed.

How many '02's do you have now?

By the time I'm able to get a roundie you will have bought them all!

thanks harry...it is a rare find indeed for my location anyway....i have 5 o2's...i'm going to sell the 69 i bought a month or so ago and one, another 72 will be a donor car then receive a nice memorial service...another is a squaretail parts car as well

i don't know... steve talked to him and told me he thinks it's a z3 shifter...that's all i know, maybe mr previous owner will see this and respond...i'd like to know exactly what he installed

whatever, the shift is extremely short and tight...

if its extremely short its probably the 3.0 lever. ive had the z3 shifter in my car and i wasnt impressed. (e30) it felt very close to stock until i cut it.

im in the market for a lever for my car and wont buy another UUC altho its a great lever its just too much loot. if you determine exactly what it is id appreciate it if you let us all know

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com