• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Four-Way Flasher Switch?

zqaddoc

Dealer too.... You want to get a new factory switch, the generic aftermarket ones lack a required ground.

It appears from your name that are you in NYC, contact me off list if you'd like. We have a group of us that try (though are schedules are crazy) to work on our 2002s in Brooklyn or Queens.

-Justin
--
'76 02 (USA), '05 Toyota Alphard (Tokyo) - http://www.bmw2002.net

What year is your 02? The early cars had a different switch up to mid-'71 I believe. The early one was mounted on top of the dash to the left of the instrument cluster pod close to the door and is red....the later cars had the button type switch mounted to the left of the ash tray on the center console. Also, I believe at some point, the button switch was changed slightly and had either more or less pins or something like that...not sure if they are interchangable or not....Last I knew the pre mid '71 switch was NLA...the later button switch is still available new at the dealer.

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT