• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know where I can find the brass grommets......

Craig74tii

Hey Craig, I rebuilt my sunroof last weekend after waiting a month or so for parts from 2002ad. I don't remember seeing anything made out of wood anywhere near or far from the sunroof. Well at least mine did not have any. All I saw was foam material that was practically dust from under/ inside or in between the sunroof panel and upholstery.

74tii, 5 Spd, BBK, 320 Rad, Eibach.

The thing that the dome light attaches to? Mine (and my other '02's) have masonite with grommets that hold the dome light and the rod for the headliner. I's covered in a piece of foam, where your head would hit if you went over a big bump.

Craig74tii

Craig74tii

1978 Black Trans Am

Mercedes Benz 300CD, 300TD

Jeep Grand Wagoneers

Just curious Craig, there's this fella named Jack Fahuna...www.probimmer.com...located about 10 mins away from you in Van Nuys...have you ever been to his shop for any kind of work for the 02?? He was highly recommended by many in this site and also by Jeremy of Ireland Eng.

Just curious Craig, there's this fella named Jack Fahuna...www.probimmer.com...located about 10 mins away from you in Van Nuys...have you ever been to his shop for any kind of work for the 02?? He was highly recommended by many in this site and also by Jeremy of Ireland Eng.

For a long time 2002ad was also 10-15 mins away from you, Sunland....I think he's still a good source of bits and pieces for that wood panel you are talking about....although he is now about 2hours away from us. And as with any business, he needs to make money from folks like us.